Checking Your Grades
Most activities are auto-graded, so you will have immediate access to your grades in the Gradebook tab. However, some activities (for example, Speaking or Writing) have to be graded by a teacher. They will not appear in the Gradebook until the assignment is graded.
Note: Speaking and Writing activities completed in a self-study mode or in the Course tab will not be graded.
To check your grades:
- Click on the Gradebook tab.
- Select your course from the Change course drop-down list.
- Grades will appear under the Data tab.
- The default view of the Gradebook is Assignments and Tests. To view grades for practice activities, select an option from Change view.
- Choose a specific Unit to view its grades.