Part 2: Customizing a Course (optional)
You can change gradebook settings, the default settings published with your course or add resources to your course (PDF, Word documents, etc).
To customize your course:
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Under Course Management, click on Manage for the course you would like to customize.
- Manage Students: Use this tab to view the enrolled students roster, Remove student(s) from course, Move student(s) to another course, and Register new student(s).
- Manage Resources: Use this tab to upload material and make it available to students. You can upload documents, images, audio files, and video files.
The individual file size is not restricted but the total for your resources area is limited to 100 MB.
- Course Settings: Use this tab to update course information (change name, end date, delete course), Turn on/off messenger or specify your own course behavior.
- Grade Settings: (Recommended) Use this tab to change your grade thresholds.