To use MyEnglishLab as an instructor, you will need to register an instructor access code. This will allow you to review course content, create a course, assign work to students and monitor students’ performance.
Use some class time to help your students get comfortable registering, joining your course and navigating the platform. Show them the various activity types. Outline if you will be assigning activities or tests and what they will be expected to do. Show them where they can go for help. By devoting class time to this initial training process, you are also showing your students how important you feel the platform is to their class work and success. We also encourage you to take advantage of the student Getting Started materials.
Click on Change Language to select your preferred language
.Enter your Access Code and then click on Next.
Confirm you are registering for the correct product and then click on Next.
Part 2: Creating an Account or Signing In
6. You can either create a new account or sign-in if you already have a Pearson account.
A. Click on Create to set up a new Pearson account. [Go to Part 3 >>]
B. Enter your existing Username and Password and then click on Sign In. [Go to Step 11 >>]
7. Review the License Agreement, click on “I agree to the license agreement” and then click on Next.
Part 3: Entering Your Account Information
8. Enter your Personal Information (email address, full name and institution).
Note: You can still proceed with the registration if your institution is not listed.
9. Enter your Account Information.
- Username must be at least six characters long. We recommend that you use your email address.
- Password must be between 8 and 32 characters long and have atleast one number.
Note: Do not include spaces, your name, all numbers or your username.
10. Click on Next.
11. Review your information and then click on Finish.
12. Click on Go to your product. You will be automatically logged into the MyEnglishLab platform. Note: If you are not automatically logged into MyEnglishLab, enter the username and password you just created.