Teachers have an option to Show or Hide content. If shown, students can access the content from the table of contents page (Course tab) or the Assignments tab once assigned by the teacher. If the activity is hidden, students will not have access to the content.
- Tests activities are hidden by default and will never appear in the student Table of Contents. Once assigned by the teacher, tests will show on Assignments tab.
- To check how your students will see the Table of Contents, you can toggle between teacher and student view by clicking on Student View/Teacher View.
To hide or show content:
- Click on the Course tab.
- Use the Change course drop-down list to select your course.
- To hide/show an entire unit, click on the button on the top left-hand corner of the unit bucket to change the status from Visible for Students to Hidden for Students or vise-versa.
Note: The unit bucket will turn grey to indicate this unit and all unit content is now hidden. This will also appear as greyed out in the Student View.
- To hide/show sections or individual activities, click to open the unit. You can show or hide content using the buttons to the right of the Table of Contents.
Note: You can also hide/show content from the Gradebook tab using the Table of Contents. Click on the eye icon next to a unit title [A] or an exercise [B] to hide/show them from the students.