- If students complete such exercises in a practise mode: in the Course tab, the answers will not be recorded nor be sent to the teacher.
- Teacher-graded activities assigned by you will appear on your Assignments tab under the To Do List, Calendar and Recent Activity sections.
To grade speaking and writing activities:
- Click on the Assignments tab and choose one of these sections: To Do List, Calendar or Recent Activity.
- Locate the assignment and click on See report link. You can use the filter (A) to see only the exercises which still need grading.
- Click on the Mark link next to a student you wish to grade the assignment for.
Note: On the Grading assignments screen, you can listen to student submissions for the Speaking Assignments or view the answers for Writing Assignments, add notes, assign a maximum score and provide overall feedback.
- Click on the Preview button to display the exercise content.
- Select a note category, then highlight the intended area you will like to make a note about.
- Provide the written note and then click on the Save or Remove button to delete the note.
- Enter a manual score for the student. The platform will convert it to a percentage and mark the assignment according to the grades settings of your course.
- Provide your overall Comment on the student’s work.
- Click on the Submit report button to record it in the gradebook and to make it available to your student.