To gain student access to MyEnglishLab, you must first create an account. To register, you will need astudent access code. In this section, we will walk you through the registration process. Registration may take about five minutes.
Just like getting ready for your first day of class, you will need to do a few things to ensure your start with MyEnglishLab goes smoothly. It’s important to purchase any course materials prior to the starting date. Once you have done so, be sure you have an unused access code, your personal information and your teacher’s Course ID on hand. You will also need access to the internet, and the link to register your access code. Now it’s time to get registered, and logged into your teacher’s course!
2. Click on Change Language to select your preferred language.
3. Enter your Access Code and then click on Next.
4. Confirm you are registering for the correct product and then click on Next.
Part 2: Creating an Account or Signing In
5. You can either create a new account or sign-in if you already have a Pearson account.
A. First time registering? Click on Create to set up a new Pearson account. [Go to Step 6 >>]
B. Already have a Pearson account? Enter your existing Username and Password and then click on Sign In. [Go to Step 10 >>]
6. Review the License Agreement, click on "I agree to the license agreement" and then click on Next.
Part 3: Entering Your Account Information
7. Enter your Personal Information (email address, full name and institution).
Note: You can still proceed with the registration if your institution is not listed.
8. Enter your Account Information.
- Username must be at least six characters long. We recommend that you use your email address.
- Password must be between 8 and 32 characters long and have atleast one number.
Note: Do not include spaces, your name, all numbers or your username.
9. Click on Next.
10. Review your information and then click on Finish.
12. Click on Go to your product. You will be automatically logged into the MyEnglishLab platform. Note: If you are not automatically logged into MyEnglishLab, enter the username and password you just created.