Note: The individual file size is not restricted but the total size for all resources is limited to 100MB. You can see the amount of space you have remaining under Manage Resources.
To add resources to your course:
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Under Course Management, locate the course and then click on Manage.
- Under Manage Resources, click on Add resource.
- Click on Choose File to select the resource you wish to add from your computer.
- Enter the Resource Name.
- Add a Note to give students more information.
- Agree to the copyright terms by selecting the checkbox.
- Click on Upload file.
- On the Manage Resources screen, you can change the order of the resources by dragging and dropping using the resource name, show/hide, open, or delete materials that you and your students are no longer using.
Note: You can also add resources to primary courses. Your students will see them as a tile in the Practice tab [A] on their accounts.