Registering and Enrolling a New Student
Teachers can register and enroll students directly into their course with or without the student access code. This simplifies the initial process for students, as the instructor would create the student usernames and passwords, and enroll students directly into the class. Students would simply have to login and begin working. No registration on their part required!
Note: If a student has already registered for the product and has a username and password, it is best to give the student the Instructor Course ID to join your course.
To register and enroll a new student:
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Under Course Management, locate your course in the list and click on Manage.
- Under Manage Students, click on Register new student(s).
- Enter the student’s information and then click on Submit.
Note: The username and password will be generated automatically. However, you can always edit it to your preference.
- Download the PDF template and email to your student or keep as a record. You can also print this document and give it to the student in person.