MyEnglishLab Release: What's New?
We are pleased to announce some new and enhanced features which should make it easier to work in MyEnglishLab.
Adult Platform Improvements
The platform navigation has been redesigned in order to differentiate the course and home tabs making it easier locate assignments.
Young Learners Platform Improvements
The top navigation and To Do list have been Redesigned so that young learners will be able to easily open assignments.
New Mobile Gradebook Features
We are pleased to release a mobile-friendly solution for MyEnglishLab that allows students to review scores for an already completed course or self-study activities on the go.
Course Management Enhancements
The Course Management area display has been improved:
- Active courses will now be shown by default.
- Improved labelling will indicate when a course is owned by the teacher or when the teacher is joined to another teacher’s course.
- Search option added to the filter option on settings list.
Multiple Model Answer Enhancement
Previously only one model answer was allowed to be shown on audio activities. Students will now have the ability to view multiple model answers for existing products.
We are pleased to release a new notification feature. Users are now able to set up email notifications which will be triggered by following events:
- Teachers can be notify when students finish activities that requires teacher marking.
- Students can be notify when teachers assign new assignments to student and when teachers mark students assignments.
Enhanced Assignments Features
The Course Section now provides information about activities that were already assigned by the teacher. Teachers can now also alter the due dates for past due assignments. By doing this, students who missed the first deadline will be allowed to completed the activity. This will override the 0% that the student received for missing the due date.
Enhanced Gradebook Export Feature
Teacher's gradebook export feature has been enhanced. Teachers can export by:
- all data or selected unit
- students list sorted in the same way as the Gradebook (score, names etc.)
- number of attempts taken for a given activity
- skills summary